Key Principles of Management
This workshop is the perfect one-day refresher whether you are an experienced manager who wants to review their impact and performance or a new manager who wants to benefit from an opportunity to step back from their day-to-day challenges and ask and answer some key questions. The aim is that after an intensive day you will feel refreshed and re-motivated, with some practical and powerful tools for improving your own and your team's performance.
- What is leadership? What is its function?
- What are the different approaches available to a leader?
- How should I behave towards my team?
- How do I influence and motivate people?
- Understanding group dynamics to create and maintain a highly performing team
- Key behaviours of effective managers
For further information or to make a booking, please contact Alan Hester on
07970 522760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org